Hello everyone! I am beyond excited to finally be getting this blog up and running.What a blast it has been to get in touch with my creative side and to be able to use this as a platform to express myself and love on you all. It has been an exciting and crazy adventure thus far, and I look forward to seeing where this takes me.



I am a girly, girl at heart and have always loved fashion, beauty, home decor, flowers, traveling,cooking, etc. I inherited this from my momma, she can do pretty much everything and make anything beautiful, ( she is the Joanna Gaines of KY). The idea of creating a lifestyle blog to compile all of those things into one, has been something I've played around with for years, but just recently decided to bring to fruition. My hope is that not only through this blog I can help you all learn some fun tips and tricks but that you can also give me ideas and teach me new things as well! I want this to be a faith based, positive community, of like minded individuals who enjoy interacting with each other. After all, everyone has something to bring to the table!

I want to make every woman feel special and beautiful in their own skin. God created us to be "fearfully and wonderfully made," Psalms 139:14, and this world and the distractions of everyday life, have a way of taking that away from us. I want to try and help bring back our confidence, identity and self worth in Christ as daughters of The King. Whether that is reaching others by making them feel good about themselves and the way they look or with uplifting scripture and humor. I know that sounds ironic coming from a life style blog that is largely about materialistic things but it is the truth. As fun as these things are the root of this blog, and my true goal, is just to bring some joy to others lives in whatever way possible.

So to get started on my first blog post I wanted to tell you all a little about me and introduce myself. My name is Katelyn Wells and I am 26 years old. I am first and foremost a wife to my husband Aaron, a mother to the most precious baby boy in the world Knox, and dog mom to a pug, Loretta Lynn. They are my reason for everything in this life, they bring me so much joy and will be a huge inspiration for me through out this blog. If I do not do anything else right in this world , I hope that they feel completely loved by me till the day I die. I am also a daughter, daughter in-law, sister, friend and aunt, so my "cup runneth over"Psalms 23:5.

 I am a full time dental hygienist and huge dental nerd, I love everything about teeth! I am a home body at heart, and so is my husband. We are happiest at home with our babies, and cherish those times. Movies, TV shows (cough cough The Office ) and music are also a huge passion of mine and will definitely have their place on this blog. Anyone who knows me , knows most of my verbiage is a line or movie quote of some sort. I used to be a big reader and have gotten away from that and it makes me sad so that is something I am trying to be better about! Send me some good books if you have any recommendations, I would appreciate it! 

So thank you from the bottom of my heart for trusting me enough to spend your time with me and follow along with me on this journey! It truly means more to me than you could ever know! Thank you also for being so patient with me getting this blog started! I am not the most technologically savvy person, but hey I am learning!

I want to end every post on a high note with either a bible verse, funny meme or anything that makes me smile! So for my very first blog post I thought this bible verse was the perfect way to end it!

 “Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go” (Josh. 1:9).


P.S.- These pictures were taken when by baby boy was only 4 months old (cue the tears) by my talented friend Hannah Karsner of Gray Willow Photography! You MUST check her out!

- My profile picture was taken by one of my dear friends and super talented photographer, Cortney Sullivan with her fiance Seth Taylor of Taylors Photography! They can capture the most amazing moments and have an incredible eye, you MUST check them out as well!

- My Logo was created by my cousin Jasmine of The Gazelle Creative. she is amazing and has been so helpful! It is really awesome to have so many talented people in my life hehe:)

Be Well,
Katelyn

Comments

  1. So excited for your new journey! I’ve recently started setting aside time to read for enjoyment. Jeannette Walls is an amazing author. I’m currently reading The Silver Star. It’s the desperate escape I need from grad school work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the book referrals, cant wait to look into them!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts