Leopard Everything!

Hello my loves! I hope everyone is having a great week and getting everything wrapped up for Christmas ( pun intended lol). I am ready for this work week to be behind us because we have lots of fun Christmas activities planned for this weekend. One of my favorite aspects of the Holiday Season is family traditions. My sisters love to give me a hard time about how much I live for traditions but it is true. I am a December baby, my birthday in the 21st of December, so maybe that is why I have always loved Christmas so much.  One tradition Aaron and I have started together since we've been married, is we go to a Christmas play or ballet each year. We have seen The Nutcracker Ballet, A Mayberry Christmas, The Grinch and this year we are going to see A Christmas Carol, and I am so excited. We are also taking Knox to meet Santa and get his picture taken for the first time. Last year the baby was only a month old and his momma was a germ-a-phobe and a freak about people touching him so Santa was not happening ha. So that is our weekend plans.

Last night we had a girls night our for my friend Lauren's birthday and a little Christmas get together with my friends from college. I knew I was going to wear all black but I wanted to add leopard to bring some life to the look. If leopard was a color it would be my favorite color! I love leopard sweaters, pants, clutches, belts but most importantly I love leopard SHOES! In the colder months we usually wear more muted colors and heavy dark layers, so I love adding leopard to any outfit to bring in some interest.

If you are a fellow shoe lover but are tired of only ever having neutral colored shoes try to get out of your box and try some leopard shoes! I have them in all shapes and sizes and I love every single pair. You can incorporate leopard into any outfit as if it were a neutral, it does not have to be worn with just black. Leopard looks so pretty with vibrant jewel tones like emerald green, teal and I love it with red! Don't be afraid to experiment with shoes, its a easy and cheaper way to add interest to even the most simple of looks. I wore all black last night, something that everyone has, and just added these booties and it changed the whole look. You can put together different outfits with clothes you already have by incorporating fun accessories and shoes. You do not have to invest in a new wardrobe each season, you just need to be creative!

I purchased these leopard booties last year and wore them constantly. This year the brand came out with a very similar option to the booties they had last year. I love the smaller print but it still has the calf hair and the rounded toe that I love! They are so comfortable to walk in with the thick, chunky heel and its the perfect height.

Another way I like to incorporate leopard is with accessories. This leopard beanie is my absolute favorite beanie of all time and it is on sale right now for $7 dollars! If you are looking for last minute Christmas gifts for someone in your life I think this would make any woman happy and be a great stocking stuffer as well!


I will link below everything I talked about in today's post. All you have to do is click on the highlighted word and it will send you straight to the link! Thank you all for stopping by and hanging out with me today and I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Be Well,
Katelyn

You all know by now that I like to end each post on a high note with either a bible verse, quote, funny saying or whatever makes me happy that day! Today I actually want to do something different and leave you with my new favorite song for the holidays. If you get a chance, go listen to " While You Were Sleeping," by Casting Crowns. The lyrics are so powerful and I cant get enough of this song. We played it at church last Sunday and I've thought about it all week! Hope you all love it as much as I do!

Leopard booties
Leopard Beanie - on sale for $7
Leopard Mules -on sale for $18
Leopard Block Heel - on sale for $25
Leopard Flats- on sale for $16
Leopard Sneakers- on sale for $25
Leopard Strappy Heels




Comments

Popular Posts