Aerie Swimsuit Haul

Aerie Swimsuit Haul




Happy Monday all! Today in Kentucky we are actually getting some sunshine... and I didn't know how much I missed it,until it came back. Was anyone else having sun withdrawals, cause I know I sure was. Usually I enjoy the winter and love having four seasons, but this year it has just been gray and rainy and I am over it. Bring on the sunshine! So to help me get into the springy mood today on Eat Drink and Be Wells we are doing a bathing suit try-on haul!

I found all of these suits at Aerie and I got them for 40% off for this spring/summer season and they are still on sale. I have a deep love for all things Aerie, but this is the first time I have ever purchased their swim suits. I like to buy my swim suits early in the season because everything gets picked through quickly and almost always sells out. So so this year I started early and was on the ball. I am really impressed with the quality of their suits and I can't wait for warmer weather, when I am able to finally wear them. I got a good mix this year of one piece and two pieces that I really love, and I think you will too!

 I have really been into one pieces the last few years and especially now that I am a mom, a good one piece is a great suit to have in your wardrobe. It is so uncomfortable to be trying to constantly fix your suit,when you are bending down chasing after a baby, so a one piece helps alleviate that problem. Even if you're not a mom I also think a one piece can be so classy and even cuter and more flattering on, than a two piece.







This suit is probably my favorite from the haul, I fell in love with the pink and orange color block. Unfortunately, this color has already sold out, but it comes in a blue color block and a few other solid colors that are adorable as well. This suit is currently on sale for $19!! This suit has adjustable shoulder straps and a criss-cross tie across the midriff that can either be tied in the back or the front. It is high waisted with a cut out in the middle of the stomach which I think is so fun. It runs a little small so if you are long torso-ed I would go up a size, I got a small and I am 5' 2'' for reference. I styled this bathing suit with some denim shorts, my favorite straw beach bag and some nude flip flops. It is a very flattering and more full coverage in the bottom area and I think it will be the perfect pop of color for the beach or pool! 



This is suit is my other one piece from this haul and it is a completely different vibe than the other. This one piece definitely shows more skin and is a higher cut suit. I loved the olive green color and the scoop back which I think are super flattering. I am smaller chested so it is easier for me to get away with suits that are cut higher on the side but if you are larger chested keep that in mind, it may show some side boob ha ha. I paired this suit with some fun pineapple shorts that I bought a few years ago from Francesca's and my favorite nude flip flops. I like to have something to cover the bottom half with a suit that is more revealing . This is definitely not necessary, but just something that made me feel more comfortable. Heads up this suit does run small so you will want to size up one, it comes in 5 different colors and is on sale for $30!





This bikini top is so fun and unique with the tie sleeves. It is a fun play on a regular bandeau bikini top but has the coolest added touch with the sleeves. I love this top because it will allow me to have a suit that will even out tan lines on my chest and is also super comfortable. I got the matching bottoms and both are in a size small, this one runs pretty true to size. The top is on sale for $9 and the bottoms are on sale for $15, which I think is such a good deal! I got this bikini in the color red and I thought it would be perfect for the Fourth of July, I can see me wearing this one with denim shorts, a bandanna in my hair, and some fun tennis shoes.








Finally my last suit from my Aerie swimsuit haul is this Asymmetrical one shoulder bandeau top. I loved this top just like the red one because it was a fun play on a regular bandeau top but had a pop of interest,. Black and white are always complimentary together and so easy to accessorize and style. I added my favorite Panama hat from J crew factory that I purchased last year, similar here, along with some high waisted wrap shorts from Abercrombie and my Golden Goose Dupes. I love that this top is so versatile and can be paired with a pop of color or you could go classic and pair it with black or white bottoms. I only purchased the top originally but I want to buy some high waisted black bikini bottoms, because I think they are so flattering.

I hope this fun try-on haul helped get you all in the spring and summer mood like it did me! Its so fun to think about the up coming months and all the fun we are going to have with the baby. He is already a water dog so I cant wait to spend time with him by the pool and lake with our family and friends! I  hope everyone has an amazing week ahead and may God bless!

Be Well,
Katelyn


Ecclesiastes 5:18 

18 Here is what I have seen to be good and fitting: to eat, to drink and enjoy oneself in all one’s labor in which he toils under the sun during the few years of his life which God has given him; for this is his reward.

Comments

Popular Posts