Fawn Design Review

Hi guys! I hope everyone is having a wonderful start to their week. Today we are talking about the Fawn Design bag. I knew when I got pregnant with Knox , that I did not want a traditional diaper bag. A baby comes with a lot of gadgets and accessories so a bag can easily get heavy, on top of carrying the baby, so finding a functional and fashionable diaper bag can be a process. My sister gave me this awesome backpack for one of my showers and it made a great first diaper bag that lasted about 15 months. However; we packed his diaper bag to the brim and eventually we busted a few seams, so we had to find a new one. I tried to use my Never Full Tote with a bag insert as a diaper bag for a while and it just got too heavy, so that brought us to shopping around for a new diaper bag. Finally I saw this leather diaper bag on Instagram by the Brand Fawn Design and I watched a few videos and read some reviews and the rest was history. 


The Fawn Design bag is made of faux leather with no BPA, lead or PVC and the faux leather is so soft and luxurious. I got mine in the color navy but it also comes in black, honey, blush, grey, burgundy and brown and they all have the same beautiful gold hardware. The bag has twelve pockets total, six on the outside and six on the inside, with both interior and exterior completely wipe-able. The bag also has a D-ring in the inside for a key chain or pouch to be attached. The top is a half-round zipper closure which makes it so easy to get in and out of. The bag retails for $169.99 or they have an after-pay option where you pay 4 installments of $42.50. There is also an adorable mini version that retails for $89.99 or 4 payments of $22.50. There is also accessories and other bags on their website like stroller straps, fanny packs and tote bags if you are in the market for something else besides the diaper bag.
.
One of my favorite design features of the bag is that it can be worn multiple ways. It can be worn as a backpack, cross body or messenger bag and below I have added mod-shots of each. I like to wear it as a backpack the majority the time because it allows me to be hands free and disperses the weight evenly, but I've worn it every way . I love that this bag is so versatile and with the heftier price tag it comes with, it should be. I knew if I was going to spend the money, I would want to be able to use this bag for more than just a year as a diaper bag. This bag is actually marketed as a multi-functional work bag, travel bag, diaper bag and school bag. My friend Shelby reached out about liking this bag too and I thought it would be great for her photography equipment as well. I get compliments on this bag all the time and I am so pleased with my purchase. 
                  


I like to pack my diaper bag like we are going to be stranded on a desert island and all we have for the baby is whats in the bag ha ha, but in all seriousness I do like to be prepared. I have always been the "mom" of my friend group who had the tide-to-go pens and floss in her purse and now that I am actually a mom, not much has changed. I found this adorable personalized wet bag on Etsy and I keep all of Knox's diaper creams, sunscreen, Tylenol,lotion, travel shampoos, band-aids, and face wipes inside in the main compartment. I love this one so much, I will probably go back and get some more for me to keep in my beach bag, to hold wet bathing suits. I like having my things inside of pouches inside of my bags, so they are easily accessible and can be moved from bag to bag. I also carry a sippy cup, extra spoon, disposable baby bibs, changing pad, Sophie the Giraffe, snacks and of course wipes and diapers. I learned my lesson this December and now I also always carry a change of clothes for the baby just in case. When we are all out as a family I also place my phone, key chain and wallet inside the front pocket that way we only have one bag to keep up with.

Overall I am extremely pleased with this bag and I know it will get lots of use. I love that the navy is neutral enough to go with everything I am wearing but also is a beautiful dark color that wont show as much wear. I wanted to still feel like me after having a baby and not feel like I had to give up style for function. I think this bag hits both marks perfectly and I am so happy I found it. If you're a new mom, student, working girl or just someone who enjoys beautiful bags you have to check these out, they come highly recommended!

Be Well,
Katelyn



PHILIPPIANS 4:11-13- I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength


Comments

Popular Posts