Love and Cloth Boutique

Hello everyone and happy Friday, this has been the longest week ever, I am so happy we made it to the end of the week. One of my favorite aspects of blogging is all the amazing women and unique businesses I have met through this industry and women I have reconnected with at this stage in my life! I had the sweetest friend reach out a few weeks ago about doing a collaboration together, she has an online boutique in Knoxville, Tennessee called Love and Cloth. We were in my cousin's wedding together a few years ago and when she reached out and she said she had just opened this online boutique and wanted to team up, I was so excited to get started! She is a mother, wife and full time teacher, so we have a lot in common and I knew our brands were very similar and I couldn't wait to team up. I think this industry is one of the most saturated and hardest to break-into, so when we as women have the opportunity to lift up someone else, its so important and its the only way we all can thrive together. If you go to their website their bio states, "Our mission is to provide women with clothes that feel good, wear well, and inspire confidence", and that is exactly what Love and Cloth has done!

Katie is the owner of Love and Cloth and she sent me a few items from their store for me to check out the quality and how they wore. I LOVED how crazy soft their clothing was, it was like wearing a soft blanket, and I am all about that cozy life. I also liked how nice the pieces held up in the washer, I can't do high maintenance pieces that have to be dry cleaned, peel or have to be hand washed.  I am a working mom and I do not have time for that, so the simplicity of the maintenance of their clothes is right up my alley. Overall the pieces run on the slightly over-sized side, but I really like that because it leaves room if you need to dry them and also because I do not like my clothes super tight fitted. I received a small in all of my items and I think they fit perfectly. The boutique caries sizes small, medium and large and on occasion an extra large!




The first item I received from Love and Cloth is this gorgeous heathered blue wrap top. I fell in love with the color instantly, blue is my favorite color to wear and this color was so sweet! This top is made of the softest, coziest material and hit in just the right spots to be very flattering. I loved the wrap detail in the front to give the piece some dimension and I also thought it would be perfect for nursing mommas! The wrap falls just in the right spot where everything is covered and you aren't constantly pulling it but it can also be worn with a cami underneath as well. I paired this look with my favorite denim  and booties for now, but I could totally see wearing this top with white denim and sandals, or even shorts in the spring when it is warmer. This sweater is just light enough that it can transition from season to season perfectly, depending on how you style it. The price of this top is amazing too, its on sale right now for $17 and you can receive an additional 20% off if you use the code WELLS20. I do not get commission for these pieces, Katie is just extremely kind and is giving my readers a 20% discount for the whole store, for the first week of March!




The second piece from Love and Cloth is this adorable grey striped swing dress. I loved the fit of this dress because it does not cling to your body and is made from that same cozy material. It is a cream color with light grey stripes and has the cutest wooden button detail on the front. I am wearing a small in this as well and it is over-sized but in all the right ways, it has the perfect amount of give. My older sister is pregnant with her third child and I thought this dress would be absolutely adorable on her with her cute little baby bump. I styled this dress with open toe booties and a floppy hat because I love a good boho vibe. It would also be perfect with wedges in the spring or even sneakers for a more causal look. 

I paired this dress with the last piece from Love and Cloth Boutique and its this adorable necklace called the Shimmer Me Pink Necklace . Its a longer chain so it hits right below yoour chest and is the cutest addition to any outfit. I love the neutral colors so its easy to add onto any outfit. Katie at Love and Cloth has bee
n so generous and this adorable necklace is being gifted to one lucky winner who enters their giveaway. 

All you have to do to enter is:
1) follow @loveandclothboutique on Instagram
2)Like/Comment  on their last 3 post
3)Tag 3 friends in a post

Goodluck everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and check out my friends adorable boutique Love and Cloth. Thanks Katie and Love and Cloth for partnering for today's blog post and being so generous to my readers!

Be Well, 
Katelyn 


1 Thessalonians 5:11 

Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing


Comments

Popular Posts