Goodnight Macaroon Tweed Mini Dress

Happy Monday everyone! It feels like forever since I have been on here and been able to talk with you all. I am very sorry for my absence, for those of you who do not know, my husband had a health scare so that took top priority obviously. Thank the good Lord he is doing well and on the mend so we are all trying to get back to our everyday routines and find our new normal. It feels so good to be back and doing something I have really come to love and I appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers and your understanding during this time. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter celebrating our Lord and Savior and had lots of family time and lots of Peeps hehe! Easter is my second favorite holiday after Christmas, and not only do I love what it stands for as a believer, but I also love this time of year. Everything is blooming and becoming warm and sunny and spring is the time of year filled with new beginnings!

As a woman we are always on the lookout for the perfect Easter dress each year and I think I have finally found it, it is the perfect dress for anytime really! I found this Sonia Short Sleeve Tweed Mini dress on Goodnight Macaroon website and I  fell in love with the colors and feminine details, and thought it would be the perfect for Easter.When I first found this dress it instantly reminded me of Jackie-O which is everyone's favorite fashion icon with the classy and feminine details. The second I put this dress on I felt put together and elegant. The small details of this dress are so well done and look high end but without the  price tag. I think it will be a dress I pull for constantly this spring. It is a perfect mixture of lavender, purple, blue, pink, white, orange and a little bit of black tweed, that makes for the most polished and chic dress. Usually tweed is a very heavy fabric and hard to breath but this material is acrylic and cotton, so it is light weight and extremely comfortable to wear.  It has a fringe detail on both the front pockets and bottom of dress in the same colors as the tweed. It also has adorable pearl and gold buttons on the front pocket, that is the sweetest touch. The pockets are sewn shut and are faux pockets, which is the only downside of this dress in my opinion. I love functioning pockets on a dress. The dress fits pretty TTS but runs just a tad bit short because it is a mini dress. I am 5'2''-5'3'' and purchased a small, and it hit a few inches above my knee and I would have preferred for it to have been just a smidgen longer. So if you are any taller than I am, I would recommend going up one size for length. The silhouette is super flattering though because it is a shift dress so it falls away from the body and is comfortable and easy to wear.

I styled this dress with my favorite blush wedges from target (they are selling out quickly, so if you like them snag them) they were the perfect pale pink to go with the dress. They have a squishy bed  and a suede ankle strap so they are one of my most comfortable pairs of shoes. I also can see myself wearing this dress with flats or sandals as well for a more casual look. I also paired this dress with my favorite cross body bag, the Madewell Small Transport Cross Body Tote in Linen. The purse is made of the softest, raw leather and is the prettiest color, perfect size for carrying cross body.

I felt so polished and comfortable in this dress yesterday. I feel like that is the way every woman wants to feel in a dress, especially their Easter dress. I got a ton of compliments in this dress yesterday at church and thought it would be the perfect dress to blog about today. I am so happy with my purchase and I think this dress filled the need in my wardrobe for a dress that is a little fancier than a t-shirt dress, and polished enough to wear for nicer events. This dress was also my first purchase from Goodnight Macaroon and I really liked their site. The brand carries fun, on trend, girly clothing items with lots of adorable accessories and home gifts as well. The site is easy to navigate and the dress shipped withing 3-5 days, so that is a plus. Currently their website is having 40% off of everything with code EASTER40 so make sure you check them out. I purchased this dress with my own money and all reviews and opinions are my own, but I loved this dress and I feel good about recommending great products to you all, especially when they are 40% off!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week ahead of them and I cant wait to bring you all lots of fun spring content this week! If you have purchased from Goodnight Macaroon, or are planning to after reading this post, make sure you comment down below and let me know what you think!

Be Well,
Katelyn


  • John 3:16 16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

  • John 11:25 25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;

  • 1 Peter 1:3 3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead

Comments

Popular Posts