Valentines Gift Guide for the Cozy Girl!


Happy Sunday, with Valentine's Day right around the corner I thought it would be fun to round up some of my favorite cozy gal gifts! This holiday can get a bad rap because if you aren't with someone, it seems like a constant reminder, and if you are with someone, the expectations can be impossible to live up to. But I think it can be a fun day to celebrate and love on the special people in your life, no matter who that is. Valentine's Day is one of my mother's favorite holidays and she always does something small and fun for my sisters and I. I am the ultimate homebody and love all things cozy especially now that I am pregnant, I and I know a lot of you do too. We usually do some form of a dinner and then come back home and watch movies for Valentine's Day, we keep it pretty chill at the Wells' house. So all of these items are things that would help make anyone's night-in super cozy! Whether you are looking for gift ideas for yourself, galentine, sister,  daughter, mom, or whoever it may be, I think all of these items would hit the mark. All of the numbers below are hyperlinks as well as the highlighted descriptions and will take you directly to the items above!


My ultimate cozy girl item, is a cute pair of matching pajamas. You will notice there are three different pairs of pajamas on this gift guide because I am obsessed! The older I am getting the more joy I find in a cute pair of comfy pajamas. I thought these little red and white heart shaped pajamas were adorable and the price is great at $15.00! They come in two different colors either, red and white or blush and cream and both are adorable.


Every woman loves a pair of cozy slippers and this adorable blush, faux fur pair was calling my name. I thought these might be good to take to the hospital, when we have baby #2. They are currently on sale for $26 and would make the perfect Valentine's gift!


Leave it to Target to dominate all things Valentine's Day, just like they do everything else. I haven't been able to get over to the Target Dollar Spot yet, but Im sure it's perfect and I could find a million things, so maybe that is a good thing. This adorable throw blanket comes in red and white and blush and cream and looks so soft and is only $9!


I am a coffee lover, just like most of the rest of the population is and I love to drink my coffee in the morning and my night time tea/cocoa in a cute mug. Target had a million adorable Valentine's themed mugs but this one made me smile, because my best friend Erika, gave me one just like this a few years ago that said "You're My Person!" This adorable little mug is $5. You do not need to break the bank to let someone in your life know they are loved and special, sometimes the smallest gifts have the best meaning behind them.


These heart shaped pajamas are more of a luxury item because they are from Kate Spade but they were so cute I had to add them to the list! If you are looking to really treat yourself or your mom/friend these pajamas are the gift for you. They are currently on sale for $54 and super nice quality!


If you have a friend who goes all out for decor for each holiday then this little cutie would be perfect. My mom decorates her entire kitchen and living room for each holiday and when I saw this pillow it made me instantly think of her. She has adorable Valentine's throw pillows on her bed as well and this pillow would be so cute added to the mix! I also thought this would be cute for my ten year old niece, I think she would love it. This pillow is $24 and looks so soft! Nordstrom Rack also had some  other super cute Valentine's pillows under $20, like this one and this one as well.


My younger sister asked for these monogrammed slippers and when she opened them me and my older sister went crazy for them! I am pretty sure Amanda has already ordered them and I need to order myself a pair as well. Not only are they super comfortable, but they come in multiple colors, can be personalized, and have hard soles so they can be worn outside the house too! They are normally $44 but on sale right now for $39 and I have seen them on sale frequently for half off, so keep an eye out.


I think this blush, satin pajama set was so dainty and feminine and would be great for the warmer months ahead. I wish I was one of those girls who could wear tank tops and shorts to bed because they are always so beautiful but that is just not me. I can't stand for my legs to touch when I am sleeping so I have to sleep in long pants and usually a short sleeve tee, but I had to add this set because it was so pretty and screamed Valentines!


Obviously I am not drinking a lot of wine these days but when I saw this little gift under $12, I knew I had to add it to the gift guide. I thought this wine stopper was adorable and would be the perfect Galentine's Day gift, or hostess gift for your friends! 


Last but definitely not least, is this adorable amazon crew neck sweatshirt with hearts on the elbows! I live in crewneck sweatshirts in the cooler months and they are my favorite things to come home and put on with joggers after work. Every cozy girl needs an oversized sweatshirt to relax and look cute and cozy in. This one is available with prime and is $16.

Hope everyone has an amazing week back, thanks for stopping by!

Be Well,
Katelyn 










Comments

Popular Posts